Monday, April 2, 2012

Summer Smooches!

Woo Hoo!  HAPPY MONDAY!!!  Is everyone having a great day?!  I am.  I've had a great day filled with a beautiful morning walk, light chores, a little Costco shopping, a gorgeous day, a QUIET house (!!!!!) and some fabulous crafting!!!

Can I just say .... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE NEW SUMMER SMOOCHES SUITE OF PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!  The promotion started yesterday (yes, the e-mail is in my draft folder - just need to tweak it!) - you can purchase select items from April 1 - 30 ... after that they aren't available again until the new catalogue is released June 1st (ohhhhhhh - I sooooooo like the sound of that "the NEW catalogue" ... my heart skips a beat everytime I think of flipping through those 100+ pages of perfection .... *insert heart palpitations here*) ... but I digress .... back to the fabulousness that is the Summer Smooches products.  Sigh - look at this little gem:
Just LOOK at the designer series paper!!!  Isn't it delicious??!!  I just can't stare at it enough!  Once again the picture isn't as crisp as "real life" - the bright colors just POP off the page - I love, love, love, love, LOVE it!!!!!  I have already bought 3 packs of the paper (demonstrators get to pre-order items :)  ) and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying more ... it's rare that I like every single pattern in the package but this time I DO!!  Here are all the images:
So ... back to the card ... I used the DSP and matted it on Pacific Point cs - I stamped the sentiment (From "Pursuit of Happiness" in Pacific Point and mounted it on Tangerine Tango.  I punched a 2 1/2" circle in Daffodil Delight and a 1 3/4" circle in Old Olive.  I then used the eyes from the owl punch to make the small circles in Pacific Point, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry.  Quick, easy and a real WOW!  I just love it ... of course I will now prop it beside my computer and stare at it for 3 days :)

OK ... duty calls ... I'm off to help make "melted cheese on crackers" ... the staple bed-time snack around here!

Have a fun night ... big SMOOCH :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment