Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Outlined Party Hats

Happy Wednesday!

Not much to report today - I have pretty much just exercised all day - pilates, elliptical, dog walking ... very time consuming!

I played in my craft room a little yesterday.  I'm trying to design a 3rd project for my upcoming fundraiser.  Here's what I managed ...
Hmmm - not lovin' it ... I think I need a few more hours of play ...  I used the SAB Outlined Occasions set (stamped in Poppy Parade and colored with Lucky Limeade and Pool Party) and I made party hats out of the Everyday Elegance DSP from the SAB mini with the Pennant Punch - the pompoms are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  I popped them up on dimensions.  Wa-low!  Quick and easy ... but not the "WOW" I'm looking for.  Back to the drawing board ...

Gotta run - kids need picking up.  Have a fun day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment