Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hang in There!

Hiya ... YES, I have LOTS of projects to post - I've been a crafting FOOL this week ... but I'm not allowed to post them until I get all my Christmas cards in the mail!  65 down, 21 to go!  Hang in there - they're coming! 

Oh ... and did you hear about the new sale?

From today until January 5th nearly 200 products are being added to the Clearance Rack in my Online Store -- with some being discounted up to 80%!!

My favorite (and MUST HAVE) items are:

PUNCHES, PUNCHES ... look at all the punches!!!
  • THE VALENTINE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER FROM LAST YEAR!!
  • RIBBON!!!
  • PUNCHES ... THE SPIRAL PUNCH ... THE PHOTO CORNER PUNCH ... THE BAT PUNCH ... DO YOU HAVE ALL THE PUNCHES YOU WANT?? GET THEM NOW ... ON SALE!!!!!!!!! (I think my head is going to explode !!!!)
  • BUTTONS!!!!
  • DID I MENTION THE PUNCHES? THEY ARE THE OLD STYLE (less chance of pinching your hands!!!!!)
I can guarantee these items won't last long.

TO GUARANTEE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT:

  • click on the "Shop Now" link in the top right hand corner
  • click on the "Clearance Rack Blitz" link in the middle of the page
  • Add the items you want to your cart and pay
  • Your order will be shipped directly to your house
  • You can order items from the current catalogues as well and if your order is $200 or more you will qualify for hostess benefits (i.e. at least $35 in free stuff!!)
I CAN order items for you but I am out a lot today and the items you want may not be there when I go to place the order. Ordering on line is the best way to do it. Keep in mind that there is a $9.95 minimum shipping charge. If I gather a number of orders you may be able to save a bit on shipping but again, the items you want may be gone.

If you have any questions you can drop me a line but I'm only home until 4:00 pm today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment