Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holly Christmas!

Heido Ho!  Wow - 2 posts in 1 day!!  I'm on a roll Baby!

Here is the Christmas card we will be making at my Hostess' party tomorrow night:
Isn't it fun??!!  It's so clean and simple!  What I love about it most is that I used felt to make the holly leaves!  Yep - I know that the Big Shot can cut through 50+ different materials but I usually just stick to paper.  Not this time :)  For some fun texture and visual interest I used the shiny 5/8" Real Red Satin ribbon, the glittery Red Glimmer Paper and some soft green felt from the craft store.  The sentiment is from the "Delightful Dozen" set in Real Red.  The green is Garden Green - thegh the retired Handsome Hunter would have been a PERFECT color match for this card - alas, it is no longer available :(  Oh well!  Just the hint of green "works".  I popped the green up on dimensionals for more interest.

There you have it - all 3 projects are now designed for tomorrow - off for a bite of lunch, a shower and then to cut the templates.  Hope you're having as much fun as I am today :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment