Friday, October 14, 2011

Lovely as a Tree

Ahhhh - for once I'm ahead of the game!  OK, so it's only a few HOURS ahead but it's still ahead!!

Another quick post before I head off to pick up the short people from school.  This is one that I spent literally HOURS on trying to "tweak".  It looks GREAT with the new denim ribbon but that just wasn't practical for a Stamp-a-Stack (and I didn't have enough for 60 cards!!) so I played with it and played with it and played with it.  Eventually I went to bed figuring a fresh set of eyes in the morning would fix everything.  Well I got up, looked at it and though "what the h*** is your problem?!  It's perfect the way it is!".  Yes, it's simple but that's the beauty of it!  It's perfect for a Stamp-a-Stack.  So here it is.  5 hours of trying to tweak what I came up with in 10 minutes.  Once again ... sometimes I just try too hard!
Lovely as a Tree stamp set (THE most popular stamp set ever as voted by demonstrators!!) and the senitment is from Perfectly Penned.  Night of Navy CS and ink, a rhinestone and some dazzling diamonds.  Wa-low!  Done.

I have one more to share ... oh!  That's a lie - I have two more to share ... maybe tomorrow :)

Have a fun Friday :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment