Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank You Treats

Phew - is it HOT in here!  I only like it above 21 degrees if I'm by a pool or an ocean with a "grown up" slurpee in my hand!  On the bright side, when it's this hot in the house I have a great excuse to head to the basement .... I'm THRILLED with the Back-to-School card I made for the girls ... I'll post that tomorrow(ish) as the lighting right now isn't great and I have trouble taking decent pictures of my projects at the best of times!!

Here is what I made my club members and customers this month as a Thank You for their orders.  Do you think I'm a little obsessed with these darned candy labels??


 Yes, this time I used the Halloween stamp (in black, old olive, pumpkin pie and rich razzleberry) on the Costco chocolates and put them in the little Matchbox boses that I made using my Big Shot.  The Halloween paper was from last year ... maybe 2 years ago ... it was a great way to use up some of my scraps.

That's it for now ... come back soon to see my FABULOUS school cards :)

Have a fun night!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment