Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mom & Child Class

I hope you're all enjoying the nice weather this week - we sure are! We have been taking day trips in the day and I have been stamping at night. My idea of a GREAT vacation :)

Last night I had a chance to play with my new favorite stamp set "Button Buddies" and had so much fun making these cute little cards I just HAD to turn it into a Mother / Child Class.

Details:

What: (18) 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" All Occasions Cards with envelopes
You work as a team to make (3) of the 6 different cards shown below
Where: My House - 10623 - 181 Avenue, Edmonton

When: Friday, August 12th from 10:00 am - 11:30 am

Cost: $35

The fee is non-refundable as I need to pre-order the supplies. If for some reason you register for the class and something comes up that you can't make it you will receive all the pre-cut supplies, ribbon, buttons and envelopes. You can either assemble them at home using your own stamp sets and sentiments or you can come to one of my Craft Nights at a later date to make them here using my stamp sets (I am not allowed to pre-stamp any images/sentiments for you per S.U. regulations)

I must receive your RSVP and non-refundable payment no later than THURSDAY, JULY 28TH at 7:00 pm in order for the supplies to arrive in time for the class.

These cards are great to have on hand for any occasion or you can package them up and use them for hostess gifts (or teacher gifts ... you'll be WAY ahead of schedule)

I hope you can come - the kids will LOVE making these with you!
    
(Note: the 3rd Cherry card uses slightly smaller buttons)

I hope you can come!


Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment