Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Button Buddies

Well hellooooooooooooo there!  I have an hour before I have to leave for Boot Camp so I figured I'd post my project while I have the time (and while the rest of the family is sleeping so I can do it uninterrupted!).

These cards were made using the new Button Buddies stamp set.  Yep - it's my new favorite by far (of course I'm quite sure the next new set I use will take the title a soon as I crack it open ... I'm kind of fickle that way ...)  This set is the PERFECT All Occasions set ever.  It covers, well, All Occasions (hee hee) and you can make them sooooo quickly!  Like I mentioned in my last post these 6 cards took me under 2 hours to come up with (and that is unHEARD of for me!)  I'm planning on doing a class/Stamp-a-stack for these ... I just have to cost it out ...


The sentiment is from Smarty Pants.  The colors are Real Red and Old Olive.

The sentiment is from the Happies Birthday Wishes Hostess set.  The colors are Daffodil Delight and the new Calypso Coral.

The sentiment is from Curls & Swirls Versus Hostess set.  The colors are Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie

The sentiment is from Smarty Pants. The colors are Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise

The sentiment is from Curls & Swirls Versus Hostess set.  The colors are Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue

The sentiment is from the Happies Birthday Wishes Hostess set.  The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade.

That's it for today!  I'll be costing the class fee out in the next few days.  If you aren't on my e-mail list and want details just get in touch - bertram4@shaw.ca

Have a fun day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment