Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Post It Note Thank You

Happy Wednesday :)

Had another full day of running around and I'm only just getting to my post now (9:36 pm!)  "One of those days" .. you know the kind ... when you only do the breakfast dishes at 4:50 pm!!  I have another full one tomorrow but it has more "fun" things on the list ... like shopping for some light weight pants for my holiday - now THAT'S my kind of errand :)

As promised, here is the "Thank You" treat my club members will find in with their orders tomorrow.  I cased the idea from fellow Demonstrator Linda Gutierrez in Cypress, California (http://www.stampingyearround.typepad.com/).  I love this quick and easy little thank you.  I made  few extras for hostess gifts.

The cover is made from 8 1/2" x 4" Old Olive card stock, scored at 4 + 1 tick and 4 1/2" - 1 tick (technical, huh?).  I punched the handle with the word window punch and tied it with the retired Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon (I decided to stop hoarding the stuff and start using it!!)  I have a whisper white layer of 3 3/4" and then a piece from the retired Cottage Garden DSP.  The large butterfly uses the same DSP and the small butterfly is plain Rich Razzleberry c.s.  I added 2 large pearls on the body.  Post-It notes are attached with snail and the "Thank You" is from the Engraved Greetings stamp set.  Love it!

Have a fun night :)

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment