Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Bliss

Happy Wednesday!

MAN some days I sure struggle to be creative!!  I just spent 2 hours in my craft room trying to make SIMPLE cards.  You should see my desk!  I  have at least 15 stamp sets, every punch I own and about 10 ink pads strewn about!  I START simple but then I keep adding to it!  I'm getting better stopping myself but REALLY!!  I can't tell you how many times I reapproached this simple, simple card:
(I used Crumb Cake paper and ink, the Bliss SAB set, the Sincere Salutations set, the vintage ribbon and brads and the tiny pearls.  I then used my spriter tool to add a bit of "vintage" splashes)

Doesn't LOOK like it took an hour to design does it??!!

I got a little faster with the next one but not much!

(I used the Simply Said set (haven't dusted THAT one off in about 3 years!!), Daffodil and Mambo card stock, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Mambo ink and ribbon and buttons from the free sAB ribbon / button pack).

We will be making this card at a party I have this weekend.

I wanted to post a picture of the final FINAL version of my Tulip Bliss card.  Remember my post where I thought it needed something?  Yep - I had another play and came up with a version I'm a little happier with - I added two flourishes in the corners.  The rest I kept the same. 
See?  Some days it's just hard being me ....

Hope you're having a fun day.  I'm off to do the breakfast dishes ... after all ... it IS almost lunch time!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment