Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anyone for golf?

Not likely around these parts .. what with it being -33 degrees and more snow than you can shake a stick at!  (This morning on the news "they" said we have had 142 cm of snow so far this year - the average is 80 cm!!!)  Oh well - I'm not one to complain about the cold weather - I would rather it be -30 than +30 to tell you the truth - when it's cold you can always put on more socks and sweaters but when it's hot you can only get so naked!  ... but I digress ...

I have been having a GREAT time this week (ok, so it's only Tuesday!)  I seem to have found the perfect balance of chores, playing with the kids and crafting.  I am really enjoying my life lately :)  This morning I found time to make a card for my brother-in-law whose birthday is Friday.  I think it will also be one of the cards we make at my upcoming Stamp-a-stack (March 20th if you're free!)

I used another one of the FREE stamps from the last page of the Sale-a-brations catalogue - On the Green.  I think I'll be getting quite a bit of mileage out of this one!  I used some Wild Wasabi DSP (from the Soft Subtles DSP Pack) and card stock along with Early Espresso card stock and ink.  The sentiment is from the Level 2 hostess set in the Occasions Mini "Somthing to Celebrate".  LOVE that set - it's a MUST have!!  A few brads and a few dimensionals and Wa-low.

Have a super fantastic day ... whatever the weather where you are :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment