Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yummy Gift Card Holder

Happy Tuesday!

Up and at 'em early this morning.  The girls are off school for "Faith Development Day".  I'm not sure if that's for THEM to develop their faith or the teachers ... I'm going with the teachers as the girls are currently playing Barbies and the only thing they are developing is a mess! (hee hee - I crack me up!)

Any whooooo - on with today's project (I seem to be on a roll lately!)

Here is a cute little gift card holder I made for our niece who is turning 15 on Friday.  I used the Top Note Die (I never thought I would use this die as much as I do - I now encourage everyone with the Big Shot to get it!), "Eat Chocolate" and "Bring on the Cake" stamp sets; Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette markers and ink, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches.  I used my markers to color directly on the stamp for the chocolates along the bottom.  Tombow Glue holds the half-top note on the inside and it's all held together with the 5/8" chocolate chip brad.  So simple - love it!

Have a great day!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment