Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finally!

Finally!  I have a project started and completed ... all in the same day!  I'm sad to say I can't take credit for this little beauty - it's a case of a case .... I cased it from Corinne "Roxy" Summerville who cased it from Amy Celona.

I just LOOOOOVE this color combination.  I used the Ridinghood Red with Sahara Sand (which I think I have now used a grand total of three times in five years) and Very Vanilla.  I think I'll be using this color combo a bit more in the next few weeks!  I stocked up on the Ridinghood Red Ribbon that was in the Clearance Rack a few weeks ago and now I am TOTALLY kicking myself for not taking advantage of the Ribbon Bundle that was on sale last week.  I had never used this 1 1/4" ribbon before but now that I have I MUST have more!  It's so pliable and easy to tie.  Sigh.  I feel another addiction coming on ...

I also used the Circle Brads that were in the clearnace rack sale - I snipped off the "legs" of the brads and attached them to the ribbon with the retired pop up dots.  I'm thinking it's a good thing I have a lifetime supply of all these retired goodies!  One of these days I'll with the times and create projects using CURRENT supplies - maybe my sales would increase :)

Enough rambling - on with the card ...

Hope your week is winding down nicely.  Enjoy the weekend!

Tam

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Cherry Cobbler is my new favorite red....but these go well together. I'm with ya on the "current" supplies....the last two cards I made for challenges used retired sets. Sometimes it's nice to dust them off!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete