Friday, November 12, 2010

Teacher Gift

Happy Friday! 
Well I was supposed to be having a morning date with my husband this morning (breakfast at the new "Cora" then paint color shopping) alas ... the "A Factor" kicked in.  The A Factor is my "Alicia Factor".  It never seems to fail ... every time I have something actually PLANNED in my week Alicia "happens".  This time it's a sore throat, missing voice and cold.  She's home today so the date os off :(  Oh well - I'm off to Toys R' Us and then I'll get some cleaning done before packing up for my Fundraiser tomorrow afternoon.  Maybe Craig and I will be able to stay awake for a movie tonight :)

Yesterday was quite a productive crafting day.  The kids played all day (stopping for a minute of silence at 11:00) and I worked on some fun projects.  I was trying to come up with a fun gift for the teachers for Christmas.  Here is what I came up with:

The small glass balls are from that "M" place.  I added a few rub-ons and some elastic gold chord.  I made the tag (which doubles as a bookmark) with the "Two Tags" Big Shot Die.  Do you love it?  I do!  Hopefully the teachers will too!

OK - I'm off to play Snakes and Ladders with my sick little Poppet.  Have a FANTASTIC weekend :)

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment