Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Winging it!

Happy Tuesday! 

Another day of "winging it" - I had lots of stamping planned for my morning but now Rebecca is home with a cold so ... out with the schedule and in with winging it! I did manage to get a card together for my Sister-in-Law Jocelyn.  Today is her birthday - of course now I have to hand deliver it as it was only finished 10 minutes ago!  I love this little set - I should use it more - it's so fun!  The photo looks like there is glitter on it - there isn't.  I used craft ink to stamp the images and then put clear embossing powder over it.  With the sentiment I used versamark all over the punched piece and clear embossed it too.  Love it!  Very fall-ish (new word for the day)

Hope your day goes as planned - if not, wing it!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment