Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photo Cube

Happy Thanksgiving!  What a beautiful day!  I can't wait to go to Mom's for the turkey and fixin's along with a walk along the river, the girls jumping in the leaves and a nice long visit with my brother and sister-in-law.  I love Thanksgiving!!

Last night I went down to my craft room to finish cutting paper for my upcoming parties and ended up crafting "just for fun".  I've had such a crazy schedule this month that I wanted to unwind by doing something I wanted to do rather than I had to do.  Here is a fun little project - the photo cube.  I've been meaning to make this for about 2 months now - I LOVE it!  I also made 3 Christmas cubes - just need to add a few decorations - stay tuned for that project tomorrow.  Until then, thanks for looking in and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment