Sunday, October 17, 2010

I love stamping!

Sorry to disappoint - I don't have a project for you today.  I just felt like blogging ... I'm in a great mood today.  Why?  May sound silly ... but because I LOVE stamping!!!  I had the BEST time today at my annual Stamp-a-Stack.  It's my favorite event of the year.  I had a great group of friends (some high school friends, some I just met today for the first time) come over, chat and make Christmas cards.  Everything went so smoothly!  Some were done in an hour and a half and all were done in under the 3 hours - there was even time to shop through the catalogue.  I got to share my favorite Christmas projects with everyone and generally just relax and have fun.  Once everyone left I did a quick clean up (except for the trail of glitter .... Craig DID mention that this year you gals were a LITTLE haphazard with the glitter!) then headed to Old Navy with Rebecca to buy here some new jeans .. and 2 shirts ... and 4 tops for me ... well everyone KNOWS girls like to shop (and spend money) when they're in a good mood, don't they??!!

It was a great day Ladies - Thank You!  I hope to stamp with you all again very soon!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment