Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Treat Bags ... Again ...

Heidi Ho Stampers!  I'm happy to say that I survived last week (making dinner for 11, a birthday lunch and dessert, a family birthday party for 10 and a children's bowling birthay party for 6, doctors appointments, meetings, baking cakes and wrapping presents), and am back in the crafting world ... actually I should say the BLOGGING world as it seems in and amongst the list of activities above all I've done all week is craft .. I just haven't had anything to actually SHOW you ... it was just more (LOTS more) of the same projects I've already posted.  What did I do, I hear you cry?  Wellllll:

I finished my 80 Invitations (that I hand out to potential customers)
I finished my 50 Thank You Treats (that I hand out to people who give me good service)
I finished 45 Baby Thank You Cards (that I'm using in a draw)
I finished 50 Baby Shower Favours (that I'm using for a draw and for hand outs)
I finished cutting templates for the 250 that will be made at my Stamp-a-Stack next weekend
I finished cutting templates for the 117 cards that will be made at upcoming Hostess pasrties
I finished making 30 Halloween Treats for the teachers at the girls' school
I finished making 40 Halloween Treat bags for Alicia's class
I finished making 25 Halloween Treat bags for Rebecca's class

OK - now that's I 've made a list of all I did last week it explains my overwhelming urge to collapse in a heap ... ALAS!  There is no time for THAT!  Onward and upward!  Still more paper to cut, more cards to design ... oh and I have to feed the kids ... note to self ...

Ready for my newest project?  Here are the treat bags I made for Rebecca's class.  The spider web embossing folder embosses through both sides of the bag - a really neat effect.  I used retired DSP and a little spider punch I bought a few years back (in my pre-Stampin' Up! days) along with the Batty for You set.  Hope you like it (personally I'll be glad to see them go ... Craig is after me to give him back his "cave" ... gotta shift my stuff from his zone!)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment